Charity Climb

For comments on anything (or one)

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

joel

Charity Climb

Post by joel »

Hello to all !

We need your help, A group of (currently) 14 individuals are raising money for charity which helps homeless children and we would appreciate your help and support and any donations are welcomed. We want as many people as possible to come on down for the day, there will be laughter and food and music and refreshments and more. It will be a fun, awesome day for all

It's on 1st November at Creation Climbing Centre in Moseley so if you ever fancied having a bash at climbing while watching (what is essentially torture of 14 (currently) individuals) climbers, come on down...there will be cake!

https://www.justgiving.com/creationvmountain
Vicki

Re: Charity Climb

Post by Vicki »

Hi Joel,
You might want to give a bit more info as you haven't really said what it is you'll be doing and I don't seem to see any mention of dinosaur onsies. :)
joel

Re: Charity Climb

Post by joel »

Yeah I've never been good at putting things in context lol..

Naturally the main aim is to raise money for charity, "Action for Children" do a lot of work helping and guiding young children, helping them to overcome obstacles and challenges in there lives. Website below:

http://www.actionforchildren.org.uk/

Our aim is to raise money for the charity and to try and get people to come on down and have a fun day out (even though its indoors) and maybe even try some climbing themselves if they haven't before.

Our group will be aiming to climb the highest walls at creation about 50-60 times each throughout the day, roughly an equivalent height to Everest.
i'm still trying to push forward the motion of climbing in dinosaur onesies :) (or equivalent) I think generally most people are happy to do it, but we need everyone to agree. Then its just finding them fairly cheaply and getting them... But yeah I think it would be a great laugh and more interesting to see people climb in onesies.. :)