EGM - 03/03/2016 @ 9:30pm, Wagon & Horses

For comments on anything (or one)

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Stew

EGM - 03/03/2016 @ 9:30pm, Wagon & Horses

Post by Stew »

An EGM will be held at the Wagon & Horses pubat 9:30pm on Thursday the 3rd of March 2016 to vote on the new proposal to allow children to spend the night on hut meets.

Since the last AGM in November 2015 myself, Huw, Pierce and Fran have worked together to arrive at a compromise to the three separate “children sleeping in huts” proposals that were presented to you at the AGM in November.

Please find attached the proposed wording for the constitution change. I sensed from the debate at the AGM that that everyone agrees that a degree of common sense will be required by everyone. Given the friendly nature of our club I can’t image that will be an issue.

Hut meets will continue to be booked by the meets secretary as usual to satisfy the needs of the club and it’s members as it has done so over the past decades. When it comes to then determining which huts meets will be available to children factors such as the rules of the host club, the presence of more than one sleeping room and other factors such as general hut safety and purpose of meet will all be considered by the committee.

Please take the time to read this proposal - the section is red is the new section that is being proposed. Postal votes will be available once again, please get in touch with me if you need one.

Regards,

Stew.
Attachments
MMC Constitution Proposal (Jan2016).doc
(35.5 KiB) Downloaded 556 times