Kalymnos October 2016

Discuss and organise mountain meets here

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Tom

Kalymnos October 2016

Post by Tom »

Well we made a thread last year so why not this year...

Stew, Vic, Sarah and myself are off to Kalymnos again Tues 4 October to Tues 11 October. Flying from East Midlands and 9.30 then 4.30 (I think...)

and now I'm going to copy and paste what Stewart said last year!

Several people said they'd be interested in meeting us there and to keep everyone in the loop - hence this thread.

So long as you find accommodation in Massouri, you won't be far from where we are staying, it's a small one street coastal village with loads of places to stay. We'll probably rent motor scooters once we are there so we can climb at some of the more distant crags in different sectors of the island. But you could equally spend the whole week climbing local to Massouri and on Telendos Island, neither of which require a scooter.

It'd be great to get an even number of climbers so do your best to pair up. It makes your accommodation more cost effective too if you buddy up.
Tom M
Louise_Ting

Re: Kalymnos October 2016

Post by Louise_Ting »

Heya, I'd be keen on coming along if there's someone else around who'd like to buddy up :)