60th Birthday Party Meet (21-23 July)

Discuss and organise mountain meets here

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

slaight

Re: 60th Birthday Party Meet (21-23 July)

Post by slaight »

I will start the car sharing discussion on here :) I can take Friday off with time owed so if anyone wants to leave early?
Sarah :D
BeckySpaghetti

Post by BeckySpaghetti »

Hey, if anyone could offer a lift from Birmingham on Friday I will bring cookies and maybe even some whisky (for afterwards). My work is not so flexible so I'd be looking after 5 if anyone is heading off around that time or after?
Tom

Post by Tom »

I could also do with a lift and will be in Bham from early afternoon. Grazie mille
Tom M
Helen

Post by Helen »

I'll be leaving from Birmingham afterwork on Friday, going to sort plans with Em on Thurs eve so can get back to you then - I doubt we'll have issues with space though.
HarryC

Post by HarryC »

I will be leaving on Friday after 5. I live in Moseley and I should be able to take some people.

I'm wondering if people are planning on taking mountains bikes?

More than happy to discuss on Thursday at the climbing wall.
Fabian

Post by Fabian »

There will be at least three of us with bikes. (But transport wise we are coming from Scotland!)
SimonD

Post by SimonD »

Hi Guys

I'm in need of a lift too... Will be able to leave Brum from 2pm on Friday if anyone is leaving at that time.

Assuming that my car gets through it's service and diagnostics on Wednesday, I can also offer lifts.

My car fits 2 comfortably and 3 at a push (it quickly fills up with gear..)

BW

Simon
kudos

Post by kudos »

slaight wrote:I will start the car sharing discussion on here :) I can take Friday off with time owed so if anyone wants to leave early?
If I want to even make it there, I'm gonna have to leave early Friday (i.e. in the morning) from the south coast. I could possibly offer a lift to anyone on the outskirts of Brum or somewhere easy/quick to get to, as I go past. Time would ideally be before midday.

I need to drive as I'm bringing the dog, and he molts. Lots.

Cheers,

Karl
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.
Mike Hogg

Post by Mike Hogg »

I have space for 2 in my car but I am travelling up from near Worcester, via Leominster, Kington, Newtown on Saturday pm and return the same way Sunday morning. Probably not very helpful !
Mike van Dog
Andy A

Post by Andy A »

Hi, I can offer two people a lift leaving around lunchtime from Kings Heath on Friday. But i'm planning on leaving on the Sunday morning.
Text me if you want a lift: 07923509873.
Andy
slaight

Post by slaight »

kudos wrote:
slaight wrote:I will start the car sharing discussion on here :) I can take Friday off with time owed so if anyone wants to leave early?
If I want to even make it there, I'm gonna have to leave early Friday (i.e. in the morning) from the south coast. I could possibly offer a lift to anyone on the outskirts of Brum or somewhere easy/quick to get to, as I go past. Time would ideally be before midday.

I need to drive as I'm bringing the dog, and he molts. Lots.

Cheers,

Karl
I will come with you then please Karl :)
Sarah :D
BeckySpaghetti

Post by BeckySpaghetti »

Hi,

Harry or Helen if I could grab a lift with either of you? as it looks like you're both leaving around a similar time. I'll be climbing on Thursday so happy to figure out plans then :)
joel

Post by joel »

Ill be leaving brum late, picking up the curry for dinner :D
(Warning!!!, you may experience stomach cramps, growling and general whining, maybe even pining).

So anyone wanting to leave after 18:00 from birmingham, i can probably take ya.
Alan

Post by Alan »

I can offer lifts on Friday afternoon onwards but I have to return first thing on Sunday morning without fail

Alan :D
RolandNClarke

Post by RolandNClarke »

Nick Tulley and I will leave Birmingham at 11 am.
Roland Clarke
RolandNClarke@aol.com