Milehouse, Kincraig - 14-17 April

Discuss and organise mountain meets here

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

VickyHiggs

Re: Milehouse, Kincraig - 14-17 April

Post by VickyHiggs »

I think we need another chef as we only have two dinners so far. Me and Matt are happy to cook also, we will do beef goulash. Mushroom veggie version can be provided for non-beef fans.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Vijay, all

You can book extra nights yourself by contacting the hut secretary. There would have to be a significant number of people wanting extra nights before I would consider booking it. The meets run on the dates advertised, your accommodation before and after is your own concern. I only book meets, I am not everyone's personal travel agent. See below for extract from the meet guidelines.

Extra nights

Extra nights to be added at the discretion of the Meets Secretary.
Individuals should first consider finding their own accommodation.
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Beth and Vicky, can I have your food please?
Ruth, if you are doing a meat free version I will have that if not I will just give Stewart my share of the meat.

Can you all add Stewart to the food list as well please add I'm sure he'll want it?

Cheers
Maihoang173

Post by Maihoang173 »

Can Wes and I sign up for food please! Thank you
Tommy K

Post by Tommy K »

Yes to all food please!
Ruth

Post by Ruth »

Yes Vic. Can do a meat free version. Will involve fake meat....and will do it without the sour cream as dairy free. Does anyone else prefer meat free with dairy free?
HarryC

Post by HarryC »

Yes please to all food.

I have a small recommendation for the food not to contain any alcohol please. I know Mercians don’t tend to waste alcohol in food but just on the off chance someone was feeling adventurous :lol:
Beth

Post by Beth »

Veggie versions please Ruth and Vicky, thank you :)
VickyHiggs

Post by VickyHiggs »

Anta is planning to join Friday onwards, don't think she can get on the forum to post. Think we have 1 space left so hopefully all good.
VickyHiggs

Post by VickyHiggs »

Anta is planning to join Friday onwards, don't think she can get on the forum to post. Think we have 1 space left so hopefully all good.
Stew

Post by Stew »

Apologies but I’m going to need to drop out due to a shoulder injury I picked up in Norway. Swinging an axe, or driving for that matter isn’t really a goer. Vic is going to stay at home and nurse me back to health. Apologies to any chefs who may have bought food in advance, if you need a contribution do please let me know. Sorry to be missing out.
annamairead

Post by annamairead »

I'd like food please. I'll be staying Fri, Sat and Sun evening.

Ta!