London Social 21-21 March

For news etc. on Social Events

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Tom

London Social 21-21 March

Post by Tom »

Attending:

Tom
Riggers
Sandy
Jules
Chloe
Laira
Jenny Long Legs (sic)
Fiona
Tom M
SandyH

Re: London Social 21-21 March

Post by SandyH »

I'm in, plan to get the train down.
Can I reserve a floor space please.

Cheers
Sandy
Jules

Post by Jules »

I'm going, planning on going down Friday night, I'll check out ticket prices this weekend.

I think Sandy, myself and another friend have shotgunned all the space at Chloes place. Hopefully some of the other Londonites won't mind an invasion.....
Tom

Post by Tom »

Cool, I doubt trains will do group discounts but it can't hurt to check. Yeah I think Laira said she can take some people, not sure about other London folk. If push comes to shove I'm sure we can locate some digs.
Tom M
chrisBissell

Post by chrisBissell »

Hi all - Jenna and I have a fairly packed schedule for that weekend but we might be around in the evening. Let us know if you are stuck for digs we might be able to help out.
Jules

Post by Jules »

Hi

Chloe, Sandy, myself and Jenny Long Legs have booked tickets to the Banf film festival at the Union Chapel on the Sat night (its the Blue show for those who are seeing the red show in Brum on 5 March, so both totally different). It's supposed to be a cool little venue and I think some of the London Mercian crew were keen.

[url][/http://www.banff-uk.com/event/london-bl ... -march/url]

If people fancy it, book yourself a ticket and we can sort out maybe meeting up for pre and post overpriced southern beers ;)

Jules
Jules

Post by Jules »

Oh and I've booked a train ticket. 1814 from New Street on Friday to Euston. 1150 back on the Sunday, it's about £24
fionaboyce

Post by fionaboyce »

Hey guys :)

Know it's been a while but I thought I'd come to the Banff showing on the 19th- if people need anywhere to stay on the London meet my place is open too! :)

Fi
Tom

Post by Tom »

Cool, nice to hear from you Fiona! If everyone's up for the other Banff thing then I'll do that. I suppose it is more our style than a West End show (though I am still keen on that)I'll try to book tickets for the same train as Jules.

Does anyone fancy touristy London shit on Saturday daytime?
Tom M
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Hi Fiona,
Good to hear from you. I hope you are recovered now from your skiing accident. It looked very painful. I'm not coming down to London so you'll have ot try and make it along to a meet at some point so we can catch up. :)
Jules

Post by Jules »

Hi Fiona, look forward to a catch up, hope everything's ok down there.

Tom - I think the ex - Army ladies are doing something separate on the Saturday rather than the tourist stuff so we'll just meet up with you Sat evening.