And again: found!

Missing some gear after a meet? Found an extra #7 on your rack? Use this forum to reunite stuff with their rightful owners.

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Ham Brian

And again: found!

Post by Ham Brian »

A nice little collection from Patterdale: One antishock walking pole, one pair of womens gloves: black with a star pattern possibly Jodi's, and a mint copy of "Scrambles in the Lake District" from by the table lamp, not defaced with the library stamp so not belonging to the hut.

There was also a half bottle of a nice red wine but as there wasn't a cork we, er - recycled it! Thanks! :D
Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawks flight in the empty sky.
Vicki

Re: And again: found!

Post by Vicki »

The wine was Stewart's so I'm sure he'll be glad it went to a good home. I think the scrambles book is Simon's and, if so, it's the second time it's been left behind at a hut. (Maybe we need to get it micro-chipped. :))
lazydaizy

Post by lazydaizy »

yes the gloves are mine, thankyou for rescuing them. i will come down the pub on thursday.

Jodie
Ham Brian

Post by Ham Brian »

No offers on the pole? It looks a good one, I wouldn't mind winning it! :wink:
Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawks flight in the empty sky.
Simon

Post by Simon »

It's not my book! I think it's one I picked up off the shelf in the hut, and must have left it by the lamp.
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Brian, the pole is Lynn's so she asks if you can take it to the pub on Thursday. Thanks.
Ham Brian

Post by Ham Brian »

Fine, I'll pop in tonight with them. I'll bring in the book, too, unlike all the other books on their shelves it has no library stamp so if it wasn't left there by one of us it was probably left by some other visitor.