Can we get a song mentioning each member of the club?

For comments on anything (or one)

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Vicki

Can we get a song mentioning each member of the club?

Post by Vicki »

Having just heard "There Goes Norman" by the Undertones on 6music it just made me wonder if we could find a song that mentions every member of the club.

So far I have:
"There goes Norman" by The Undertones
"Victoria" by the Kinks/ The Fall or "Victoria Falls" by The Divine Comedy
"Louise Louise" by Onions
"John Lennon Love" by Duke Special
"Herman Loves Pauline" by the Super Furry Animals
"Zak and Sara" by Ben Folds (Although I'm not sure that one counts as ours spells it with the H)
"Anna Begins" by the Counting Crows
"Brian Wilson" by Barenaked Ladies
"Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega
"Seductive Barry" by Pulp

The best I can come up with for all the Mikes is "Metal Mickey" (but I'm not counting that) and I'm afraid we're going to have to get rid of the Simons and Karls as well unless they can come up with something.

What I can say though is if anyone knows a Georgia, Jack, Poppy, Bryn, Juliet, Elizabeth, Annie or Lisa that would like to join the club then bring them down as I've already got songs lined up for them. :) (I've also got Bernice, Seymour, Pablo, Jed, Edith, Lenny, Mable, Lola, Clyde, Peggy and Franklin although I think we might have more difficulty in finding them to recruit.)

And yes, I should probably be working but I thought I'd give myself a more thoughtful tea break than just mindlessly looking at rubbish on the internet. :)