Annual Subscription - Now Due

For comments on anything (or one)

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Matt

Annual Subscription - Now Due

Post by Matt »

Dear All

2013 Membership Fee is Now Due

As set out in the clubs constitution, the membership voted in last week’s AGM to maintain the club’s annual membership fee at the same value as last year. Therefore, the 2013 membership fee is £20, raising to £23 if you pay after 31st December 2012.

You can pay your membership fee either by cash or cheque. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Mercian Mountaineering Club’.

I will be at the pub from 10pm on Thursday 29th November or alternatively you can post a cheque to my home address. For those needing my home address please send an email request to treasurer@mercianmc.org.uk.

Regards

Matt
RolandNClarke

Re: Annual Subscription - Now Due

Post by RolandNClarke »

Dear Matt,

Can we pay by direct transfer to the club bank account?

Best Regards,

Roland
Roland Clarke
RolandNClarke@aol.com
Mike Smith

Post by Mike Smith »

Roland

You can pay directly to the club's account. Please contact Matt directly for details treasurer@mercianmc.org.uk

Mike
Matt

Post by Matt »

Dear all

There are still a number of people who have yet to pay the annual membership fee. If you have not yet paid, you have until 31st December to take advantage of the reduced rate of £20, after which the fee increases to £23. More importantly, if you have not paid your annual membership your details will not be sent to the BMC and thus you will not be benefit from affiliated membership. The club’s membership list is submitted to the BMC mid January.

If you still need to pay your membership you can do s0 using the following methods;

1) By bank transfer - please contact me for details
2) Pay be cash (I'll be at the New Year meet)
3) By cheque (payable to 'The Mercian Mountaineering Club') - let me know if you need my address to post a cheque

Many thanks & have a very merry Christmas!

Matt