Mercian branded clothing

For comments on anything (or one)

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Beth

Re: Mercian branded clothing

Post by Beth »

Hey Stew,

Can't we have pink things!? I'll go for a small sapphire hoody for now, but see if we can get pink next time ey?? Also, a recent convert would like a medium lime hoody!!

Cheers.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Dude

Can i have a lime, hoodie, medium please. Easier for mountain rescue to see.

Adam
Stew

Post by Stew »

Greetings my fellow Mercians.

We're in the process now of placing the order for the branded clothing. That means that it's time to pay the treasurer.

For those of you who come to the Wagon & Horses on a Thursday it's easiest if you pay Matt (or any other committee member) in cash. For those of you who don't attend the pub you can either arrange a bank transfer with Matt, or pay a committee member at a meet. No merchandise will be handed over until payment has been received. - sorry that's just the way it is.

Once the goods have been delivered to me, I'll then bring it to the pub, I expect this to be in the next 3 weeks or so.

Thanks,

Stew.
Stew

Post by Stew »

The garments will be at the Wagon & Horses on Thursday for collection. Thanks to those who have already paid. For those who have not please bring your cash with you. I'd like to get the rest of the payments wrapped up as soon as possible so that we can draw a line under the this. Thanks. Stew.