Down jacket

For comments on anything (or one)

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Anna

Down jacket

Post by Anna »

Hi all,

Sascha and I are heading to northern Sweden in February and I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to lend us a down jacket for Sascha? The size would need to be medium or large. We already have a thermal base layer each.

Does anyone have any ice skates??? In size 6 or 11 (or thereabouts)

Thanks

Anna
Vicki

Re: Down jacket

Post by Vicki »

Blimey, are you going on an ice skating holiday? How long are you going away for? If it's over a meet weekend you might struggle to borrow a jacket as everyone will be wearing them. I'd say you can't go wrong with buying a jacket as living over here you'll always get the use out of it. Mine must owe me money each time I wear it now given the cost/wear ratio.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Vicki wrote:Blimey, are you going on an ice skating holiday? How long are you going away for? If it's over a meet weekend you might struggle to borrow a jacket as everyone will be wearing them. I'd say you can't go wrong with buying a jacket as living over here you'll always get the use out of it. Mine must owe me money each time I wear it now given the cost/wear ratio.
No, just for a long weekend... But we are staying on a lakeside- so if it is frozen, then we will probably skate.
It's for the weekend of 6/7th Feb.
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Very nice. Given the dates though I think you will definitely struggle to borrow one as it's the Tyn Lon meet that weekend so everyone will be needing theirs.