Little Langdale: 21/22nd Jan 2012

Discuss and organise mountain meets here

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Simon

Re: Little Langdale: 21/22nd Jan 2012

Post by Simon »

I've got they key (... I've got the secret... I'll stop now! )

Guess at maybe 10pm ish arrive. Off down the pub now if you think you might be there earlier and want the key off me. Or you can drop by my office in town anytime during the day tomorrow and collect it.

Simon
the jackal

Post by the jackal »

Thanks we will see you there, just needed a rough time of arrival :D :D
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Trivial Pursuit + the cereal box game +great food + great company = one happy Mercian. (Even with the - good weather & - not losing at the 'who am I' game.)

Thanks all for another really enjoyable meet. Hopefully the dodgy bruises and muscle strains everyone has from cereal boxing (mmm, maybe that could be a new variant on Bantam Boxing in which you have to push them over whilst kicking a shredded wheat towards a goal - sorry I think the lack of alcohol is starting to show) and table traversing will soon clear up.

I will write a blog entry once I've got a bit more work done and then I think, after that, I'd better go and brush up on my religious leaders so that I can try and second guess CJ for the next time we play the 'Who am I?' game. It's nice to know though that obviously when CJ looks at me he thinks 'God'. :)

Pictures from the meet are up here: https://picasaweb.google.com/MercianMou ... wHallGarth