Bank Holiday: Llanberis 2/3/4/5 June

Discuss and organise mountain meets here

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Matt

Re: Bank Holiday: Llanberis 2/3/4/5 June

Post by Matt »

Vic- BBQ sat sounds good. I may even bring over a bottle of pimms.
Norman- afraid I'm only around for the weekend and so won't have the opportunity to sample your offerings
All- I'm planning on cycling the snowdonia massif ring road either sat or sun. Suspect the route is around 25 to 30 miles so will take around 3 hours. If youre interested then bring a bike- the more the merrier!
Mike Smith

Post by Mike Smith »

My plan is to come up to Llanberris early Saturday morning and to leave Monday luntime-ish.
Vic - Please count me in for a barbie if you are organsing.
Norman - If you happen to be cooking on Sunday evening then I would love to partake otherwise I shall sadly miss out.

Cheers
Mike
grahamp

Post by grahamp »

Hello Simon, please could you add my name to the list.
Apologies for the late entry,I have been collecting 'brownie points'.
If any one can make it over to Stourbridge, I propose to leave around 5,there is room for 2 people, just let me know if you would like a lift.
Norman,I would love to add my name to your list for the chicken dinner providing the sauce has no gluten in it. If in doubt I would happilly enjoy it with out the sauce.
Louise

Post by Louise »

Hi all

Also arriving saturday afternoon ish. A BBQ on the evening sounds good. Could swing by huws to collect it on the way over on sat if a) he's around b) he's willing to lend it out c) it not so big that it wont fit in my little fiesta. :) Or has this been sorted out now?

For the other days those 'communal eating' places Muffin was talking about seem fine.

Lou
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

https://picasaweb.google.com/MercianMou ... 2Llanberis#

Hi guys,
A few pictures are now up but expect a lot more once everyone sends me theirs to go up.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend again. Shame we didn't have Monday's weather all weekend but it could have been a lot worse.

Norman and Jodie, I hope you get well soon.

Riggers promised the write the weekend up as his final blog before he leaves us so keep your eyes peeled for that. :)

see you all Thursday.
the jackal

Post by the jackal »

Vic

I love your enthusiasm for the photo's but any chance of putting them in order, a little less haste!

:D
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

I'd wait till the ends of the Earth for you CJ. :-D