Cwm Dyli hut Snowdonia 25 - 27 Jan

Discuss and organise mountain meets here

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Jules

Cwm Dyli hut Snowdonia 25 - 27 Jan

Post by Jules »

More snow anyone?

Due to the fact there was too much snow last weekend to even get near the mountains, I have booked some spaces at the Cwm Dyli hut this weekend for a take 2. There's still snow left and the weather should be good, sounds ideal.

http://pinnacleclub.co.uk/club-hut/

So far signed up:
Myself
Vik
Stewart
Simon
Chris

We are the only ones in the hut at the moment, but the club want to keep some spaces for themselves. I reckon we could have 12 spaces altogether, I will just let the club know on Friday exactly how many.

(For the ones who are going - please bring some kindling/logs for the fire (there is coal there already))

Snow, potentially good weather and probably not even packing involved (for those who were too disorganised to unpack from last weekend). Perfect, get signed up!

Julie
Vicki

Re: Cwm Dyli hut Snowdonia 25 - 27 Jan

Post by Vicki »

The key arrived today. :)

Let's just hope we can get down the lane to the hut.

Also take booze as we aren't going to want to head back out to a pub once we've got down that road. :)
Jules

Post by Jules »

Good news on the key.

Yes, pack light - I think we'll be carrying it down the lane!
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Thanks to Julie for organising such a great meet and thanks to Chris for the yummy food.

My pics are online and I'll be adding Chris' soon. If anyone has any more they would like to add then let me know.