6/7th September - The Roaches, Staffordshire

Discuss and organise mountain meets here

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

MattKettle

Re: NEXT MEET - The Roaches, Staffordshire

Post by MattKettle »

If Anna and Sascha still want to come then I am perfectly happy to camp somewhere
joenor

Post by joenor »

If the weather's good I'm thinking of heading up for a day trip on Saturday. Drop me a line if anyone else is keen for that - lift sharing etc.
Anna

Post by Anna »

We may have a couple of friends with us at the weekend (some of you will know them from the wedding) - if anyone has any spare gear that they could borrow, that would be appreciated. Please can you bring it with you. It would be great if we could hitchhike on some climbs as well, as neither of us lead. There will definitely be a beer in it for you.

Anna

Post by Anna »

Thanks also Matt for volunteering to camp - we are happy to camp too though if you want your space in the hut?
Anna

Post by Anna »

Forgot to say too, we won't be arriving until Saturday as we will be in Manchester in Friday night....
MattKettle

Post by MattKettle »

Hi Anna, I am definitely happy to camp so that's fine for you and Sascha to take the two spaces in the hut
ChloeR

Post by ChloeR »

Yay just managed to log back into the forum so Jules doesn't have to act as my PA anymore!... hope you're all having some good climbing, look forward to seeing you all on a meet very soon :)