New Year Meet, Crianlarich

Discuss and organise mountain meets here

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

joel

Re: New Year Meet, Crainlarich

Post by joel »

Can I be put similar for the meals on 30, 31, 1 & 2

ill bake some cakes to bring up,

Thank you :)
laira

Post by laira »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a bit of a latecomer so bear with me...

Can I please be included for all meals from 29th - 1st? I have exactly the same dietry requirements as Vic (allergic to dairy but can eat eggs) so if you wouldn't mind catering for me too I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I'll be travelling up from Scarborough to Crianlarich on 29th Dec, on the off-chance that anyone is also travelling up that day and can help me out by offering a lift that would be amazing. I can meet you en-route to make it easier.

And if anyone is coming back on 2nd January and wouldn't mind giving me a lift down too that would be equally amazing.

Thanks!
laira

Post by laira »

An amendment to my post above, if anyone is coming back up to 4th Jan and can give me a lift down I am flexible with my dates.

Cheers :-)
joenor

Post by joenor »

Eh up, please stick me down for all meals 28th-2nd.

Laira - I'll be heading back down to Brum from Perth on Saturday 3rd if that's any help (I'm leaving Crianlarich just to pop home on the Friday night). I'm happy to give you a lift to wherever if no better options turn up.
laira

Post by laira »

Hi Joe

thanks a lot for the offer. My number is 07896665753. Would you mind sending me a text to see if we could work something out?

Cheers.
PeterN

Post by PeterN »

Hi, can I sign up for all meals,

Thanks
Pete
Adam

Post by Adam »

Hello cooks

Can you put me down for all meals from the 30th to 2nd (inc.) please.

cheers

Adam
Jules

Post by Jules »

Hello all
In a bid to confuse people, (and also to prevent people wasting away while they are waiting for Adam, Louise and Joel to dig themselves out of snow/traffic jams/last minute packing) we have swapped food dates. I can't change it on the first post on here, but basically if you signed up for the 30th for food, menu is Thai green curry, if you signed up for the 2nd, you will be served Shepherds pie.

If that doesn't suit, let me know. See you up there......
MattKettle

Post by MattKettle »

Hi guys,

For anything vegetarian please sign me up.

Thank you! See you next week

Matt
stevenewton

Post by stevenewton »

Hi to all cooks,

My name is not on any of the group meals although I have previously indicated that I would like to be added to them so just to confirm that I would like all group meals from Sun 28th Dec to Sat 3rd Jan.

Thank you

Steve
kudos

Food

Post by kudos »

All,

It's a little difficult to decypher the forum to see who wants what meals, but I've had a go and below is what I've come up with. Please post again if I've got anything wrong. DF means Dairy Free, V means Vegetarian. If those cooking have a vegetarian alternative then that would be great.

Sat 27th -
Sun 28th - Mystery Pasta Bolognese (Stew) - Pierce, Chuck, Pete, Karl, Harriet, Steve, Stew, Vic
Mon 29th - Beef Stroganoff (Karl) - Harriet, Pierce, Chuck, Pete, Steve, Vik (DF), Laira (DF), Matt (V), Jules, Huw, Stew
Tue 30th - Chicken Thai Green Curry (Jules) - Vik, Stew, Jules, Huw, Lou, Vijay, Joel, Adam, Pierce, Laira, Chuck, Pete, Steve, G&L, Sandy
Wed 31st - Lamb Curry / Veg Curry (Vijay) - Joel, Vik, Jules, Huw, Lou, Pierce, Adam, Matt (V), Fran, Laira, Chuck, Pete, Steve, G&L, Sandy Stew
Thur 1st - Chicken, Apricot, Rice (Steve) - Stew, Jules, Huw, Lou, Vijay, Pierce, Fran, Laira, Vik, Joel, Adam, Chuck, Pete, G&L, Sandy
Fri 2nd - Shepherds Pie (Adam) - Stew, Lou, Pierce, Fran, Joel, Adam, Pete, Karl, Harriet, Steve, G&L, Vik (DF), Jules, Huw, Sandy, Vijay
Sat 3rd - Chilli con carne (Pierce) - Fran, Pete, Karl, Harriet, Steve

K
Last edited by kudos on 24 Dec 2014, 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.
joenor

Post by joenor »

Thanks Karl. I made a mistake - I don't need food on the 2nd as I'm heading back home that evening.

Cheers dude.

Joe
Stew

Post by Stew »

Ok, so basically I'm up on the 28th and departing on the 3rd.

IF YOU ARE COOKING, I AM EATING.

Sorry to shout but I wanted to make sure I don't miss out on any awesome food.
Jules

Re: New Year Meet, Crianlarich

Post by Jules »

Matt, Pierce/Fran, Steve

Could I ask one of you to collect the key on the 27th. I don't know who will be first there, but maybe if you post on here we can see who will be first (Karl/Harriet will be there late on the 27th so it won't be them).

You have to collect the key from a nearby farm. I'm afraid I don't have the address but could you call Mr Christie a few days prior to arrival to make
arrangements to collect, he will be expecting your call. The number is 01838 300240.

There is a £10 cash deposit required for the key so if you wouldn't mind paying that and we will make sure you get it back.

Thanks and let me know if there is a problem. Julie
SandyH

Re: New Year Meet, Crianlarich

Post by SandyH »

Hi guys
Sorry for leaving it so late, events have overtaken me.
Can I book in for food from 30th - 2nd. It all sounds yummy.
I will be bringing some damson gin/wine home brew up to get the party going.

See you all on the 30th :-)