Tyn Lon, Snowdonia 5 - 7 Jun 15

Discuss and organise mountain meets here

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Pierce

Re: Tyn Lon, Snowdonia 5 - 7 Jun 15

Post by Pierce »

Hi There,

Is there any chance a space for Fran, little P & I?

We were thinking of bringing a sleeping mat so we could sleep in the kitchen or something to give everyone a good night sleep. On the whole little P has been pretty quite so we don't expect anyone to be woken up but would like to hear peoples thoughts on the idea before committing?

Pierce
NWalker

Post by NWalker »

Pierce, I'm afraid that your suggestion isn't very practical for Tyn Lon and I know that there will be Ceunant members staying this weekend too. There is a garden in which you could pitch your tent though for sleeping in but use the hut for everything else.

Naomi
Stew

Post by Stew »

Hi Pierce. When it comes to hut meets we need to be sensitive to the rules of the club whose hut we will be using, their members who are likely to also be in attendance (when applicable), as well as the available space in the hut.

For the Tradfest meet there are camping options as well as local B&B's which I can you point you to.

Stew.
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Just worth mentioning that we will hopefully need sun cream this weekend but that you will definitely need your anti-midge spray as last year there were more than a few of the little blighters around.
Louise

Post by Louise »

Amen to that Vic ;)
Clare1

Post by Clare1 »

Hi. Sorry, I can't go:( My cold doesn't seem to have gone so am gonna wait till it has.
Really want to climb with you guys! Hoping there'll be something going on next weekend.
Have a fabulous time in Snowdonia.
Clare:)