Windsurf on tuesdays

For news etc. on Social Events

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Huw

Windsurf on tuesdays

Post by Huw »

Alright All, I finally got my act together on this and spoke to edgebaston!

They now set up the windsurf kit and power boat every tuesday night for people to rock up and windsurf.

Normally you'd need to have your level 1 ticket but he's happy for me to supervise/show the ropes to newbe's.

Let me know if you fancy it before any tuesday and i'll meet you there, i can think of worse ways of spending an evening than pottering on a lake! I think they're going to keep it running for at least another month. Water is at its warmest this time of year but we lose light eventually. Sunday afternoons could be an option after that though.

Its open from 5 till 9 (half eight off the water), and 15quid a go. Wetsuits and showers etc are there, bring swim stuff. I can get there for 5 i reckon and chug a sandwich to stave off supper hunger.

I think its not bad value for time on the water for all the kit and boats etc they provide, if you go a few times i can sign you off on your level 1 and you could get some ebay kit and just pay lauching fee.

Cheers dudes
Huw
lazydaizy

Re: Windsurf on tuesdays

Post by lazydaizy »

This sound cool, i would like to do this how about next tuesday?

jodie
Huw

Re: Windsurf on tuesdays

Post by Huw »

Hey lazydaisy, for the benefit of others, can't do this tue now as discussed, but lets try and tie up for next tue. I'll try and check the forecast on the mon as well. Sweet.