Go Outdoors

Have you won the lotto yet - let us know

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Vicki

Go Outdoors

Post by Vicki »

New Go Outdoors opens on the Tyburn Road tomorrow.
mrbenthompson

Re: Go Outdoors

Post by mrbenthompson »

Nice bit of intel. that, thanks. :D
"Ow, I like it!"
Ham Brian

Post by Ham Brian »

Interesting, the address is Tyburn road but the map seems to show it on the Kingsbury road, I wonder which is right?
Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawks flight in the empty sky.
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Ah, looking at where it pinpoints it on Googlemaps it looks like it's on the trading estate off the Tyburn House roundabout (the one with Halfords on it). That would make it the Kingsbury Road rather than the Tyburn Road.
Ham Brian

Post by Ham Brian »

Nice to have one in Brum - mind you, from Hall Green it probably isn't any easier to reach than the one in Coventry!
Only in silence the word, only in dark the light, only in dying life: bright the hawks flight in the empty sky.
Justin Hewart

Post by Justin Hewart »

That's exactly where it is Vicki, had an interview last month for a position there, didn't get it! Think they prefer young kids who know nothing about the outdoors lol, that's the impression I got from the others at the interview. Still, only 5 mins away from where I live so be good to have an outdoors store nearby :)
Vicki

Post by Vicki »

Not necessarily good for your bank balance though. :)