Armchairmans Challenge: Something beginning with F.

Sort organising belay buddies/wall sessions/lifts for activities during the week.

Moderators: Fabian, VickyHiggs, joel, Stew, HarryC, Danielhand24, Andy A, Adam, Huw, Tom

Stew

Armchairmans Challenge: Something beginning with F.

Post by Stew »

Post your challenge contributions here.
Louise

Re: Armchairmans Challenge: Something beginning with F.

Post by Louise »

Avoiding the obvious F but continuing the same theme heres some other eye spy's you might see ....

Flipping good food : from Vicki's lasagne or Stews' haggis to Beths cakes or Joe's flapjack you can be sure you will be well fed on a Mercian meet.

Frustration : Who is that still snoring at 4am? Has anyone seen my left walking boot? Why is the last bed left the one with the wonky mattress?

Fervent activity: Well for the 5 minutes just before we are about to leave the hut anyway.....someone has made a plan.....go go go!!!

Foul weather activites: coffee shop and cake, Pete's eats at 11am for brunch, museum, board game or two and chain drinking tea.....fear not the Mercians have the British weather covered.

Friendship: sure I'll belay up that v diff for the 27th time today...... forgot your ice axe?.... I have a spare you can borrow, Got the fear on that scramble - I'll talk you down :)
Vic

Re: Armchairmans Challenge: Something beginning with F.

Post by Vic »

Ahh, I think that's the club spot on. 🙂